A new day!


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hey guys!
What's up? I'm great cuz everything is back to normal. NO MORE WAR! Yay :D Anyways me and my geng went counseling and we took a personality test. Colour coded. Each person who takes the test will find out what type of colour they are by their attitude and personality. Here's my result:

Blue(feelings)
1.Romantic         
2.Loyal              
3.Creative          
4.Unique            
5.Harmoni          
6.Co-operative   
7.Empathy          
8.Sincere            

Turns out I am drama queen! Haha. Well, Alia got gold which means perfect student to me and Syifaa' got green that says she's a thinker. The wise one in our group. Ilya and Anas haven't got their results. Guess will find out soon! Well gotta go. Seeya! write to you later :D 


No comments: