Liebster Awards

Asslamualaikum w.b.t and hello to my awesome readers!
Alhamdulilah, the End-of-year exam had just passed by and we are all enjoying the school's holiday. Although, I do admit that I didn't study as much as I did last time. But even if we did..its all up to Allah. That's why we must be a good muslim. Anyways, for the first time ever, I've received an award thanks to Syafina.Ok then, let's begin :D

Introduction

Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word for favorite - so this award is given to one's favorite blogs, I guess. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules for this award is:

  Each person must list 11 things about themselves
  The person nominated should answer 11 questions the tagger has given. The nominee should then create 11 questions of their own for the people they will nominate on the said award.

  Choose 11 bloggers, link them to your post, and inform them of their nomination.

  Absolutely no tags back. Link only bloggers with less than 200 followers. 

11 Facts about me: 
  • I am the eldest in my siblings
  • My talent is to act but I wouldn't want that as my future career
  • When I was a child, I loved to scribble on the wall =P
  • I hate bugs! But not all of them.
  • I'm great at swimming and skating. hehe
  • I love traveling. I wanna go around the world!
  • I'm talkative 
  • I eat when I'm nervous
  • I look like a miniture figure of my mom! Its TRUE
  • My favourite channels are nickelodeon and disney channel 
  • Smiling is one of my features.

Questions from Syafina:
  • What kind of music do you listen to?
  • Who's your favourite singer?
  • Comics or novels? Why?
  • What are the things that annoy you?
  • Are you in love right now?
  • The qualities of your prince charming?
  • The meaning behind your blog url?
  • What's your favourite food?
  • If you have a super power, what would it be?
  • What is your most precious memory?
  • Who inspires you the most in life?

My answers:
  • I listen to everything, whether its korea or spanish but it must be pop music.
  • Maher Zain is one of my favourites ^^
  • Being ignored or scold at! Grrr...
  • Novels because I can't understand how to read comics haha..
  • No. Buts I know what thats* like.
  • Islamic, kind, romantic, adventurous, responsible, smarter than me and loving hehe =)
  • Its unique and easy to remember
  • I just love stinky beans in sambal with rice - gadis melayu
  • The power to fly, super strength or the power to be able to hear other peoples thought
  • My five amazing years in UK!
  • My parents, Alawiyah and Khairul Najmy - luv them

My Questions:
  1. Why do you love blogging?
  2. Where were you born?
  3. Three places you really wanna go?
  4. What's your favourite colour?
  5. Who's your blogging icon?
  6. What's your ambition and why?
  7. Do you have a hobby?
  8. If you were a movie star, who would you be?
  9. The most awkward thing that happened to you was when...
  10. What do you think about boys?
  11. Name two things that you always take with you?

I pass this award to:

--> http://addreena-ishak.blogspot.com/
--> http://wahida-fitriah.blogspot.com/
--> http://smilelikesweethoney.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouhkay :) so i have to answer your questions eh? http://addreena-ishak.blogspot.com/ comment me in my cbox :)