Happy Birthday!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hey guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I love you mommy, 
with all my heart,
 You were the one who raised me,
from the start;

Taking care of us,
Cooking and cleaning,
You never complain cos,
its just another normal thing;

 You're the boss in our family,
That's what you are,
 Being strict and sometimes scary,
so we could go far;

No matter how old I get,
I'll always be your little girl,
A wise person once said,
Its just a small world;

I know this poem is not the best,
but..that's not why I wrote it,
It could never win an award for any contest,
You better believe it;

It could be anybody,
It could be anyone,
Do you know this mommy,
That..You'll always be my number one!
Sincerly, you daughter Najihah <3

4 comments:

Amaliena Ros said...

haru jadi mak ek..btw, be happy and healthy always..:)

n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
n said...

I wish your mom good health and happiness. :)

http://ennspired.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

moga mak awak pnjang umur & selamat duni a dn akhirat ! :) btw kalo sudi follow kite blik ea