Tralala...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t 
Its been ages since I wrote in here. Well this year I've been quite busy. NO really busy that I don't have time for myself anymore. Can't you believe that Ramadhan is almost over. PMR trial too is over. Hmm. 
That I don't wanna talk about. I'm scared. Soo scared because this is it. Its the most important test of all, to see how much we learned throughout the year. I just have to ace this time. 8 A's pray for me will ya?
Okay, enough of that. I've got soo much to tell that I don't know where to start. Well, how about raya. This year I'll be wearing red. Yes, red baju kurung aka dress cage (OME). Haha, what about you? 
This year I'll be spending my raya at my mum's village, kampung laa. But nobody's home just us and cikcik. Gosh, its like I haven't seen my cousins for a while now. But what can you do when you all have separate lives. But, we don't live that far away from each other. 
Raya 2013 is not all that sprinkle and sunshine. Cuz..I have to study. A lot. Well, I gotta go. Going back now. Bye blog again. Bye life. Bye friends. PMR 8 A's, amin! :D

No comments: