Hear me out.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello everybody
Its me again. I don't really have anything to say here actually but I figured I'd post something to release my stress? Not really, more like emotions or as we girls say 'feelings' haha. Everyone knows PMR is over and with all these time left to ourselves, I've been quite bored. I mean, before PMR I'd wish the time would go faster so I could do all the things I've planned. But, now it just seems not as fun as I thought it would be. Probably because the teachers already have plans for us to do. I don't wanna be mean, but the programs not all over them but some are just unappealing. Well, at least that's what I think. Like Cikgu Azizan would say, if you can't deal with it, then:
"Hampa pi buat sekolah sendiri laa. Awat? Hang ingat nie sekolah tok hang ka nak buat perangai."- in a kedahan accent doh!
 and then she would say:
"Aku bagi lempang satgi sampai bisu kot."
Haha she's one tough woman. But we all love her and believe me she can be the sweetest person in the world if she wanted too. I mean when she called me 'sayang' for the other day. At first I was like huh? Is this the same person I knew or what. But then, I remembered what Afiqah said to me about her and then I knew here real personality. Even though, I'm not that close to her cuz she doesn't take my class, but I know she does this for a reason. And that is she cares and loves her students. Okay, I'm far off topic now, typical me -,-
Anyways, I kinda have a confession to make. Jeng..jeng..jeng! #soundeffects
Okay, here goes. I MISS 3 INTELEK SO DANG MUCH AND I WISH WE COULD ALL HANG OUT AGAIN LIKED WE USED TOO IN CLASS AND AND THAT'S WHY I PUT UP THAT PICTURE THERE!!!
Fuhh, its out. But I know I'm not the only who feels like this, right Shahira? Haha, it is nice to have a friend who understands. Seriously, I would cherish every single moment if I had the chance to go back in time.
But, I don't regret anything I've done though cuz that's the things that make it worth remembering haha. I miss our joy and laughter. Our jokes, our loud voices coming from class, our attitudes. I guess, I just miss everything. I love 3 Intelek and nothing could ever change that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

typical things after pmr..there'l be lots of activities.girl u shud enjoy it either u'l end up miss those things :) selamat ber'program' haa

Unknown said...

Haha, thanks for the motivation. Insyaallah, I'll try hehe :)